Rubber fabricator and distributor will attend as many as 10 events to meet with manufacturers and media.
Boisbriand, Quebec, April 8, 2019 – Elasto Proxy, a custom fabricator and distributor of industrial rubber products, is announcing its tradeshow plans for the second quarter of 2019. Beginning this month, members of the Elasto Proxy Team will visit as many as 10 tradeshows across North America. Manufacturers who need sealing solutions and media professionals who are seeking tradeshow interviews are encouraged to schedule a meeting with Elasto Proxy.
“Elasto Proxy wants to meet with manufacturers who expect greater value from their suppliers,” said Roberto Naccarato, Elasto Proxy Proxy’s Sales Manager. “The design assistance, help with material selection, and expert fabrication we provide are just part of what makes us different. Media professionals who are seeking tradeshow interviews will also be interested to learn how Elasto Proxy can help manufacturers to solve challenges such as the shortage of skilled labor.”
During the second quarter of 2019, Elasto Proxy will attend the following tradeshows in Canada.
- ExpoCam, the meeting place for Canada’s trucking industry, from April 11 to 13 in Montreal
- Aeromart Montreal, the suppliers’ forum for the aeronautics and space industry, from April 16 to 18 in Montreal
- MCEE, eastern Canada’s largest event for members of the building mechanics, electricity and lighting industries, from April 24 to 25 in Montreal
- CIM Expo, Canada’s premiere mining tradeshow, on April 28 in Montreal
- CANSEC, North America’s largest tri-lateral defense event, from May 29 to 30 in Ottawa, ON from May 29 to 30
- Global Petroleum Show, North America’s leading energy event, in Calgary from June 11 to 13
- Ag in Motion, western Canada’s outdoor farm expo, in Saskatoon from July 16 to 18
Elasto Proxy may also attend Sea-Air-Space in National Harbor, Maryland (USA) from May 6 to 8, and Atlantic Design & Manufacturing in New York City from June 11 to 13. The custom fabricator of rubber seals, gaskets, and insulation may attend other events as well.
Manufacturers and media are invited to contact Elasto Proxy to schedule a tradeshow meeting.
About Elasto Proxy
Elasto Proxy specializes in the custom fabrication of low-to-medium volume quantities of rubber seals, gaskets, and insulation for mobile equipment, defense, aerospace, enclosures, medical and health, food equipment, and building and construction. Elasto Proxy is headquartered in Boisbriand, Quebec, Canada and is ISO 9001:2015 and AS9011D certified. Elasto Proxy also maintains branches in Newmarket Ontario, Canada; Simpsonville, South Carolina, USA; and Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.