Table of Contents
These FAQ videos from Elasto Proxy provide answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about buying and using industrial rubber products.
- Why do custom rubber profiles take so long to make and why are they so expensive?
- Which type of rubber is best for my application?
- Do you need solid or sponge rubber?
- Is there a minimum order quantity?
- Does Elasto Proxy have stock profiles?
- What should my gasket compression be?
- Can rubber profiles be spliced into gaskets?
Watch the videos below – and return to this page soon for more!
FAQ Video #1 – Custom Rubber Profiles
Learn why custom rubber profiles take so long to make – and why they are so expensive.
FAQ Video #2 – Best Rubber for Your Application
Learn how to determine which type of rubber is best for your application.
FAQ Video #3 – Solid Rubber vs. Sponge Rubber
Learn how to determine whether you need a solid rubber profile or a sponge rubber profile.
FAQ Video #4 – Is There a Minimum Order Quantity?
Yes. Find out what it is and then learn how to buy low MOQs of industrial rubber products.
FAQ Video #5 – Does Elasto Proxy Have Stock Profiles?
Yes. Watch the video and then find product types and part numbers.
FAQ Video #6 – What Should My Gasket Compression Be?
We’re happy to explain! Watch the video and then read this article.
FAQ Video #7 – Can Rubber Profiles Be Spliced Into Gaskets?
Learn more about spliced gaskets, watch the video below: