Defense contractors trust sealing and insulation solutions from Elasto Proxy, a custom-fabricator of low-to-medium volumes of rubber and plastic parts. For over 25 years, our ISO 9001:2008-certified company has been providing custom solutions like these for major military programs:
– Rubber seals for vehicle doors, windows, and hatches
– Military gaskets for generator sets and other equipment
– Vibration mounts for sensitive electronic displays
– EMI connector gaskets that meet M83528 requirements
– Personal protection pads for confined spaces such as tanks
– Thermal and acoustic insulation for engine compartments and cabs
– Specialty seals for engine exhaust and amphibious equipment
– Partitions for engine exhaust and amphibious equipment
This October, Elasto Proxy will join other leading members of the defense supply chain at AUSA 2016, the largest land power exposition in North America. If you’re headed to this important event and serious about solving sealing and insulation challenges, request a meeting with Elasto Proxy.
Strengthening the Defense Supply Chain
Elasto Proxy is headquartered in Boisbriand, Quebec and has branches with sales offices and warehouses in Newmarket, Ontario and Simpsonville, South Carolina. At AUSA 2016, Sales Manager Roberto Naccarato and U.S. Branch Manager Tom Henry will be at the Canadian Pavilion. The time to prepare for AUSA 2016 is now, so request a meeting with Elasto Proxy today.
As part of the defense supply chain, Elasto Proxy holds a Controlled Goods Certificate (CGC) and is a member of the Canadian Association of Defense and Security Industries (CADSI). We can also support programs that require a specific percentage of Canadian content, or that have a Made in the USA stamp. Through a unique combination of state-of-the-art technology and traditional pride-in-craftsmanship, we add value to your projects.
Meet Elasto Proxy at AUSA 2016
Do you need low-to-medium volume quantities of rubber and plastic parts? Since 1989, Elasto Proxy has supplied sealing and insulation solutions to the North American defense industry. Request a meeting with Elasto Proxy today and seal your success at AUSA 2016.