Rubber Seal & Plastic Parts for the Automotive Industry
Elasto Proxy manages the inventory of automotive suppliers who count on continuously-running assembly lines and prompt deliveries of just-in-time (JIT) inventory. We understand that inventory shortages are not an option for Tier 1 and Tier 2 auto suppliers whose supply chains cross continents.
For over 10 years, Elasto Proxy has worked with suppliers to some of the world’s biggest automakers. Whether you’re a company president, plant manager, or automotive parts designer, you’ll find that Elasto Proxy is ready and able to add value to your operations.
Strengthening Your Supply Chain
Because we listen to your business needs, Elasto Proxy understands that automotive suppliers expect more than just a parts provider. As your supply chain partner, we have the application knowledge and technical expertise to offer advice about material selection, additional data on force and deflection, and proof about the life cycle of parts. For example:
- If you specify that a brake release pad must cycle a specific number of times before showing a certain percentage of wear, Elasto Proxy will help prove that the part is right for the application.
- If a custom-molded component is in high-demand, our solutions providers will safeguard your safety factors by releasing quantities from our warehouses.
Supporting Your Design Team
Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive suppliers trust Elasto Proxy to produce molded plastic and rubber components that are high-quality, cost-effective, and available on-demand. We deliver on quality, inventory, and price for automotive products such as:
- custom-molded stoppers and bumpers for seat tracks
- molded rubber pads and end-pieces for emergency brake pedals
- molded plastic parts printed with “press here”.
Even if the plastic and rubber parts you need us to make don’t require in-depth support from our technical services team, Elasto Proxy stands ready to support your designers. That’s why our customers include a wide range of automotive component manufacturers, including metal stamping companies that make seat tracks and pedal arms for cars, trucks, and other vehicles.